Mono-Tech Insulator Coat
When temps dip below freezing, it’s time for your jacket to dip past your hips. Helly Hansen’s Mono-Tech Insulator Coat is lengthy enough to cover everything from the crown of your head to the middle of your thighs, and that’s a benefit when you’re faced with harsh elements like freezing wind and snow. Don’t let the cold keep you in, feel free to hop from brewery to brewery with the Mono-Tech Insulator.
This uber-comfy jacket is an insulator that combines ideas of warmth and protection with sustainability and recycling. Its insulation comes from a singular material construction and double weave stitch-free channels, but it’s all 100% recycled. The Mono-Tech Insulator is highly breathable, durable and insulated, but it’s also windproof against chilly gusts. This jacket was DWR treated, but we don’t recommend taking it out in a rainstorm.
- Lengthy urban and city life coat that keeps you warm to your mid-thighs
- Highly insulated and breathable for inclement weather
- 100% recycled polyester for sustainability practices
- Hand pockets with hidden zip closure for convenience
- Responsible Collection: Recycled/Repurposed
- Material: [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100% recycled polyester
- Fit: regular
- Length: thigh
- Center Back Length: [x-small] 34in
- Hood: fixed
- Pockets: 2 hand, 1 internal
- Claimed Weight: [x-small] 1lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
There are no reviews yet.