Why We Like The Odin Infinity Insulated Jacket
Built with the input from search-and-rescue professionals, the Odin Infinity is an impermeable shield, protecting us from a white-out’s whipping winds and heavy flakes, all while keeping our microclimate serene underneath. From back bowls to ice fields, we know this jacket’s breathable membrane and ultralight insulation will keep us cozy dry, letting us focus on the day’s pursuit.
LIFA INFINTY PRO™ takes environmental responsibility to the next level with the evolution of the LIFA fiber to create a durable and hydrophobic face fabric without the use of a DWR coating. Paired with a chemical and solvent-free LIFA INFINITY™ membrane delivering top-notch waterproof-breathable performance, LIFA INFINITY PRO™ delivers everlasting waterproof protection without the use of chemicals or needing to be reproofed.
- Rugged shell for staying warm and dry in extreme conditions
- Durable membrane provides eco-friendly waterproof protection
- Lightweight insulation traps heat without the bulk and heft
- Underarm zippers and two-way front zipper let you dump excess heat
- Adjustable cuffs and hood help seal out icy winds
- Large stash pockets keep essentials at hand
- Material: [membrane/laminate] Lifa Infinity Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polypropylene, PFC-free DWR finish, [backing] 100% polyester tricot
- Insulation: LifaLoft (synthetic)
- Seams: fully sealed
- Fit: regular
- Length: hip
- Center Back Length: 31.5in
- Hood: attached, adjustable (horizontal and vertical), laminated brim, helmet compatible
- Pockets: [external] 2 zippered chest (one with emergency whistle zipper pull), 2 zippered hand, [internal] 2 large mesh
- Venting: underarm zippers
- RECCO: yes
- Claimed Weight: 1lb 9.9oz
- Activity: skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
There are no reviews yet.