Why We Like The Rigging Coat
Originally designed for sailors working in cold and wet conditions, the Helly Hansen Rigging Coat is up to the task of getting us through another cold, wet winter. Whether you’re trekking to buses and subway cars or trudging through snowy mountain towns, this coat has the functionality and versatility to handle everything winter tosses at you.
The outer shell is fully waterproof for those days when heavy snow turns to wintry mixes and then back again, and the Primaloft-insulated, removable liner jacket delivers toasty warmth through the coldest days. With the Rigging Coat, you’ve also got 3-in-1 zip-out functionality, giving you a waterproof shell that’ll keep you covered through spring rains, and an insulated parka for chilly fall wanderings.
- Take on wet winter weather with this versatile 3-in-1 coat
- Waterproof shell fabric keeps you dry through wet and heavy snows
- Insulated liner keeps you warm when temperatures take a dive
- Zip-out function gives you a rain coat and separate insulator coat
- Adjustable hood pulls tight when cold winds howl
- Stash your everyday valuables in one of the many pockets
- Shell Material: [membrane/laminate] Helly Tech (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR treatment
- Removable Liner Material: [insulation] 60g Primaloft Black
- Seams: fully sealed
- Fit: regular
- Length: below hip
- Center Back Length: [medium] 38in
- Hood: adjustable
- Pockets: [external] 2 hand, 2 cargo, 1 chest, [internal] 1 stash
- Claimed Weight: 3lb 2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
- Activity: casual, hiking
There are no reviews yet.