Tinden Ski Suit
There is no need to worry about your munchkin losing the ski jacket on the slopes with the Helly Hansen Tinden Ski Suit. The one-piece design uses Helly Tech Performance technology to create a waterproof exterior with durable finishings to protect the warming Excelloft LUX insulation underneath. The Tinden’s articulated knees, adjustable leg bottoms, and a secure underfoot strap all help with fit and stability for a full day of high-energy skiing. And with 360 degrees of reflectivity, your little grom will be suited up with an abundance of low-light visibility.
- One-piece ski suit for your grom’s epic powder days
- Waterproof exterior covers a warm insulating layer for all-day protection
- Elasticated cuffs, hood, and articulating knees for durability and movement
- Hi vis fabrics help keep your energetic skier seen even in low-light
- Rubber strap under foot keeps the suit stable and fitted
- Material: Helly Tech Performance (80% cotton, 20% polyester)
- Insulation: Excelloft LUX
- Seams: fully sealed
- Fit: regular
- Hood: yes, detachable, elasticated
- Pockets: 2 snap-closure hand with flap cover
- Claimed Weight: [size 2] 1lb 13.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
There are no reviews yet.