Why We Like The Tricolore Quilted Insulator Jacket
Freshly groomed slush and cool spring sunshine can only mean one thing—time to bust out the vintage ski gear. The Tricolore Quilted Insulator Jacket mimics the retro-revival styles with new-age tech that can handle late-season weather. In addition to ruling the hill, this jacket is perfect for lot-près and next season’s Pray For Snow party.
- ’70s-inspired jacket for resort laps and ski lodge lounging
- Wind- and water-resistant polyester great on cool spring ski days
- Synthetic insulation mimics the softness and packability of down
- Elastic binding in retro-revival hues for a cool pop of color
- Chevron quilting adds unique vintage vibes
- Material: 30D 100% polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft Gold (synthetic)
- Fit: semi-fitted
- Length: hip
- Hood: none
- Pockets: 2 hand
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
- Activity: ski, snowboard, casual
There are no reviews yet.